Terms of Service
Secret Social Panel
By Registering or Accessing Secret Social Panel.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Site/Panel. The materials contained in this site/Panel are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
1. This is the most recent Terms of Service agreement as of 5-MARCH-2016.
2. Secret Social Panel, in its sole discretion, may modify or review these Terms of Service at any time without prior notice. All recent modifications or revisions done by Secret Social Panel replaces all former agreements and takes effect upon date of posting.
3. Continued use of the service following recent amendments signifies your assent to the revised Terms of Service. You further agree to apprise yourself of recent changes on the Terms of Service through periodic reviews of Secret Social Panel website.
4. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OR ALL TERMS, DO NOT REGISTER.
1. Secret Social Panel sole purpose is for the social media promotion.
2. You shall not knowingly exploit the system including but not limited to, gaining credits, exploit speed or any other bug in a manner other than purchasing them from the website or use the regular features.
3. We are not to blame if your accounts are banned for any reason.
4. Secret Social Panel is brought to you to make your life easier with automated processes. We discourage spam and violation of the law.
5. It is your sole responsibility to comply with any social network you use and any legislation that you are subject to. You use Secret Social Panel at your own risk.
1. You agree that upon purchasing credits or balance you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute.
2. Upon a fraudulent attempt to file a dispute, we grant the right, if necessary, to reset all credits, terminate your account and/or permanently ban your IP address.
3. The Credits added in Secret Social Panel are not reversible if the system and web site it self are fully working. License system is counted based on the time you have registered your account,in this case if you do not login or use the account we will not replace the time and Igerlsike web site is not obligated in any case to refund you.
4. We are not able to transfer credits between different services or tools.
5. The License is credited right after the purchase, its own responsibility to use it even if you don't login into your account.
1. By registering you affirm that you are 13 years of age or an emancipated minor and are completely able and competent to enter into the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms of Service and comply and abide by them.
1. Without prior written consent of a Secret Social Panel representative, you may not copy or reproduce any texts, images or programming used on the SMMGlobe website.
2. All brand icons are trademarks of their respective owners. The use of these trademarks does not indicate endorsement of the trademark holder by Font Awesome, nor vice versa.
1. You agree that upon purchasing our services, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal.
2. Upon a fraudulent attempt to file a dispute, we receive the right, if necessary, to reset all followers and likes, terminate your account and/or permanently ban your IP address.
3. Since Secret Social Panel offers non-tangible irrevocable goods, you agree that after the purchase is made you cannot cancel/stop or remove any actions that this initiated. You understand that by Purchasing any goods on Secret Social Panel and Secret Social Panel.com this decision is final and you wont be able to reserve it.
1. You agree that your use of Secret Social Panel is at your own risk. Secret Social Panel may not be held liable or accountable for any or whatever damages you or your business may incur.
2. Secret Social Panel does not guarantee website uptime or availability as it uses the internet to deliver its services.
Change of Terms
1. This Terms of Service are subject to change at any time. Notices of change will be considered given and effective on the date posted on our website. The changes made will become effective the date they are posted on our website. No further notice by Secret Social Panel is required upon your continued use of our website.
Secret Social Panel offers non-tangible irrevocable goods so we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the product is sent.
As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site.
However, we realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the product we supply.
Therefore, We DO honor requests for the refund on the following reasons:
1. Non-delivery of the product :
In some cases the process times are slower, and it may take a little longer for your orders to finish.
In this case we recommend contacting us for assistance.
Claims for non-delivery must be submitted to our support department in writing within 3 days from the order placing date. Otherwise the campaign will be considered completed.
2. Product not-as-described :
Such issues should be reported to our support department within 3 days from the date of the purchase.
Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the website.
Complaints which are based merely on the customer’s false expectations or wishes are not honored. Our support team is always eager to assist you and deliver highly professional support in a timely manner.
All products are sold “as is”. The customer assumes the responsibility for the purchase, and no refunds will be issued.
This statement was last updated on 14 Feb, 2016
Secret Social Panel is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. Please read the following policy to understand how your information will be treated as you make use of our web site. This policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically.
Information Collection and Use :
Our site's registration form requires users to give us personal information in the form of a valid E-Mail address to authenticate users. Contact information from the registration forms are used to get in touch with users when necessary. Your IP address is automatically logged throughout this site. This information is only available to staff and used for administration and monitoring purposes. Your information will not be sold or used on any other sites.
External Links :
Public Areas :
Please be aware that whenever you voluntary post information to public areas, that information can be accessed by the public and can be used by those people to send you unsolicited communications.
User accounts are secured by user-created passwords. We take precautions to insure that account information is kept private. We use reasonable measures to protect user information that is stored within our database, and we restrict access to user information to staff who need to access to perform their job functions. Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of user account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
Children's Privacy :
Children should always ask a parent for permission before sending personal information to Secret Social Panel, or anyone online for that matter. This site is not intended for anyone under the age of 18 with the exception of those who are 14 years of age or older and have obtained permission from their parent or legal guardian.
Correcting, Updating, or Removing Information :
Secret Social Panel users may modify or remove any of their personal information based on available options at any time by logging into their account and accessing the appropriate sections in "Account Options".
When your account is deleted for any reason, including you deleting your own account, all or parts of information associated with your account may be retained and not permanently deleted for an undetermined amount of time for history purposes.
Sharing of Information and Disclose :
Secret Social Panel does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people without your permission except under the following conditions:
We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Secret Social Panel Terms Of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Cancellation Policy :
Secret Social Panel believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
Secret Social Panel does not accept cancellation requests for items(Social services) that you are already used.
In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
Refund Policy :
secretsocialpanel.com Offering Intangible goods and Services. So We will not REFUND to your Payment Gateway account. We can only refund to your Secret Social Panel.com account and you can use your balance for next order. Any Kinds of refund request will be denied.